The Los Cabos Billfish Tournament has put together some of Cabo's finest restaurants and bars that will cater to participants in the tournament.
The Los Cabos Billfish Tournament has put together some of Cabo's finest restaurants and bars that will treat you special for being a participant in the tournament. From complimentary drinks, to cook-your-catch specials to discount coupons, these Cabo favorites are ready to provide great value and service after a long day on the water. Just look for the tournament flags and mention you are a participant and these restaurants are ready to serve!
Angler’s Landing Restaurant
- International Cuisine
- Location: Paseo de la Marina, Dock #4, Marina Fundadores, Cabo San Lucas
- Phone / Reservations WhatsApp: 52-624-143-7275
- Hours: 5:00 am – 10:30 pm (Open for Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
- Facebook: facebook.com/anglersbajasurmx
- Instagram: instagram.com/anglersbajasurmx
For fresh seafood and a home away from home atmosphere, you will savor breakfast, a delicious lunch and an outstanding dinner. Watch your favorite sports, enjoy the ambience with friends and family while the sunsets overlooking the best view of the marina. Don’t forget: IF YOU HOOK IT, WE’LL COOK IT!
Romeo Y Julieta Ristorante
- Italian Cuisine
- Discount or Promotion for Anglers: 800 MXN with Cesar salad, 2 pasta garrisons, vegetables and dessert. We cook the fish in up to 3 different styles.
- Location: Boulevard Marina, Cam. del Cerro, Centro, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S.
- Hours: Monday to Saturday from 4 PM to 11 PM & Sunday from 2 PM to 10 PM
- Phone: (624) 143-0225
- WhatsApp: 624-315-1784
- Facebook: facebook.com/RomeoYJulietaRestaurante
- Instagram: instagram.com/romeoyjulietarestaurant
- Website: restaurantromeoyjulieta.com
Romeo y Julieta is captivating and romantic with various dining areas to suit any occasion. Patterned after a hideaway in Tuscany, from the arched entrance to the many alcoves and separate dining rooms, comfortable upholstered chairs, exposed rock walls, and vaulted brick ceilings add to the charm and character of Romeo & Julieta. We always keep up off the food trending and cooking techniques with the authentic Italian cuisine, maintaining respect for the time-honored dishes that diners have come to expect since 1986.
Picaro Garden Cuisine
- Farm to table with Signature Cuisine.
- Discount or Promotion for Anglers: 850 MXN with personalized experience with our Executive
- Chef Ricci offering garrison diversity to choose.
- Location: GRAND SOLMAR RANCHO SAN LUCAS, HIGHWAY TO TODOS SANTOS KM 120, PACIFIC ZONE. CABO SAN LUCAS B.C.S. , Cabo San Lucas, México
- Hours: 3 PM to 10 PM
- Phone: 624 689 0050 WhatsApp: 624-315-1784
- Facebook: facebook.com/picarogardencuisine
- Instagram: instagram.com/picarobyromeoyjulieta
- Website: picarogardencuisine.com
Picaro Garden Cuisine is one of the best Cabo spots with the highest standards to enjoy food, using fresh ingredients and quality garden cuisine surrounded by rustic chic beauty: a mix of desert with the most amazing ocean view. With international Chefs experience, one of the best nationally known Mixology professionals and the best service in a relaxing and exclusive environment.
- International Cuisine
- Phone: (624)143 6797
- Hours: Open from 5:30 am to 10:00 pm
- Facebook: facebook.com/restaurantcaptaintonys
- Instagram: instagram.com/restaurantcaptaintonys
- Website: captain-tonys.com
If you’re looking for a casual option that serves food of the highest quality, Captain Tony’s is the best choice. Located right on Cabo San Lucas’ marina next to the iconic Giant Marlin Statue, this restaurant offers delicious food and drinks in a casual atmosphere. Captain Tony's is the spot on the marina for fresh food, friendly service, and a place that makes you feel welcome and at home. This spot features casual dining with sensational views of the marina and mega yacht row. The menu includes a world-famous Caesar salad and excellent “chilaquiles,” as well as seafood, fish tacos, and Mexican specialties. Not to be missed are the “curricanes,” an innovative sushi dish. Voted number 1 in Cabo for “You hook it, we cook it!” Captain Tony’s is considered a go-to for great eats, friendly faces, and a great hang out spot for fishermen during tournament season or a long day on the water.